Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

You must complete an application for a Florida driver’s license at a DHSMV office. Appointments can be made through the On-line Appointment Service and Information System (OASIS). Your parents or legal guardian will need to sign the parental consent form or you can submit a notarized form.

Submitting false information on a driver’s license application can result in being charged with a third-degree felony offense, which carries a fine of $5,000 and up to five years in state prison. Your driving privileges may also be suspended for a year.