Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

If I am moving to CA from another state, do I need to pass a CA driving test?

You do not need to pass a CA Driving Exam if you already hold a valid license in another state, as long as you are prepared to surrender your out-of-state license. If you do not have an out-of-state license, you will have to take the driver's test.