Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To HI Or Just Visiting

If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the HI Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a HI License. In order to do so you will need to pass the HI Written Test.
No. Out-of-state Learner's Permit are not valid or recognized in HI.
As long as you do not become a HI resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
Yes. You can drive in Hawaii with an out-of-country license and an International Driver Permit for up to one year.Question Category