Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To ND Or Just Visiting

Yes. You are allowed to drive in North Dakota with a valid out-of-country license. If you become a resident of North Dakota you will need to obtain a North Dakota license.Question Category
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the ND Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a ND License within sixty days.
No. Out-of-state Learner's Permit are not valid or recognized in ND.
As long as you do not become a ND resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.