Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To NE Or Just Visiting

If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the NE Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a NE License within thirty days of your move.
Yes. Nebraska recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits.
As long as you do not become a NE resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
You will be able to drive in Nebraska for a maximum of thirty days with an out-of-country license after which you will need to apply for a NE License. Contact your local DMV office for more information about this process and what you will need to do specifically.Question Category