Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - After You Have Passed The ID Driving Exam (Or Road Test)

The documents that you will need vary depending on the insurance company to which you apply. Generally, insurance companies want you to submit proof of your identity, your driving record and information about the vehicle you would like to insure.
The price varies depending on your age, your driving history, your car class and other factors.
New drivers and inexperienced drivers (especially teens) have a higher risk of being in an accident so insurance companies often charge more to cover this potentially risk.
After you pass your ID Driving Exam, you will need to take your test results, which will be inside a sealed envelope, to the Idaho Department of Transportation. There, you will receive your license.
Yes. You must carry liability insurance able to cover at least $25,000 for each person of the other vehicle, $50,000 per accident and $15,000 property damage.