Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To CO Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a CO resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.Question Category
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the CO Driving Exam. You will have to exchange your out-of-state license with a CO Driver's License.
Yes. Colorado recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits.