Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To CT Or Just Visiting

No. You do not have to pass the CT road test as long as you possess a valid out-of-state driver's license. You must surrender your previous license and pay the fee of $125 to convert your license.
Yes. CT will recognize valid out-of-state permits. You will need to follow the laws of your home state and Connecticut.
As long as you do not become a CT resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
You are allowed to drive with your out-of-country license for up to 1 year as long as your out-of-country license is still valid. Question Category