Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To ID Or Just Visiting

If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the ID Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a ID License within ninety days after becoming a resident.
Yes. Idaho recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits. You will need to follow the laws of the home/issuing state. You must also be at least 15 years old.
As long as you do not become a ID resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
Yes. You may drive in Idaho with your out-of-country license for up to one year.Question Category