Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To MT Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a MT resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
Yes. You are allowed to drive in Montana with a valid out-of-country license for sixty days after that you will need to obtain a MT Driver's License.Question Category
Typically, if your out-of-state license is still valid, you do not have to take the MT Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a MT License within sixty days.
Yes. Out-of-state Learner's Permit are valid and recognized in MT.